The CaTS Help Desk and other CaTS IT support services will be moving to a remote support model beginning Friday, March 20. CaTS will be utilizing ServiceNow, our online ticketing system.
Remote support options include:
- ServiceNow problem reporting and requests
- Remote chat with help Desk technicians via the ServiceNow Support Portal (available 8 - 5 Monday - Friday, and Noon - 6 Saturday and Sunday)
- Email (email@example.com)
You can visit the ServiceNow Support Portal at https://servicenow.wright.edu/sp to submit any problems, requests, or start a chat. The chat feature will be available during business hours.
Other Important Notes
- If you are having issues logging into or accessing any of your accounts, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your information and a good phone number. CaTS will then be in contact with you as soon as possible to help either change your password or determine what the issue is.
- Please provide your contact information including a good phone number in any communication you send to the Help Desk using the support options above. If needed, CaTS will be in contact with you as soon as possible to help address your issue or request.
CaTS is committed to ensuring our students are able to continue to attend their classes remotely during these difficult times. Laptop checkout is still available for students to check out and pick up at the University. If you need a laptop, please visit https://bit.ly/2xeJeHB to submit your request and CaTS will work with you to coordinate the pick-up of that equipment.
More information about remote support, as well as other important resources for students can be found at https://wright.edu/remote-help.
If you have any questions, the CaTS Help Desk is open for phone support at 937-775-4827 until 5 p.m. today, and ongoing email support at email@example.com during business hours.