VPN Access is required to access Cognos from off campus. For information about VPN, please visit the CaTS website.
IBM Cognos Analytics is the enterprise application for standardized reporting at Wright State University. Using Cognos, authorized users can view university student and financial reports. This powerful tool provides users access to reports and dashboards, along with the ability to drill down to detail data quickly and securely.
- On your computer, open Chrome or Firefox.
- Press following keys at once: [Ctrl], [Shift] and [Del].
- A Popup opens with the title "Clear recent history".
- In the time range dropdown menu, select "All time" or "Everything".
- Click the "Clear data" or "Ok" button.
- Close your browser and reopen it.
For further assistance, please contact the Help Desk at 937-775-4827.
- New interface and layout includes updated icons, fonts, and colors.
- Search suggestions provide an intuitive and user-friendly experience.
- Context-sensitive menus make it easy to identify the folder structure and report path. Side panels also improve navigation and enable consistent mobile and web interactions.
The new Learn pane brings guides and tutorial videos directly into Cognos. Additionally, use the Introduction to Cognos Training Guide or jump directly to features:
How do I request a new report?
To request a new report, complete a Service Now form with as much detail as possible.
How do I request to change an existing report?
To request to change an existing report, complete a Service Now form.
How often does data (ODS) refresh?
Weekly dashboards are refreshed on Tuesday mornings.