A Carnegie-classified research university, Wright State offers countless opportunities for research at all levels, from undergraduate through post-doctoral.
The wide spectrum of research activity at Wright State ranges from fundamental investigations to applied research and development, benefiting the Dayton region and the world.
Funding dollars for cutting-edge research flow into Wright State. Sources include:
- The National Institute of Health (NIH)
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- U.S. Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL)
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
- Office of Naval Research (ONR)