Cisco Webex Meeting Center
Ready to Try Meeting Center?
Get started with Webex Meeting Center at wright.webex.com
Click Log In in the top right corner and use your campus username and password.
On this page:
- About Webex Meeting Center
- Available To
- Benefits and Key Features
- Getting Started
- Usage Instructions
- Guides and Resources
About Webex Meeting Center
Webex is an all in one web conferencing tool that allows you to be more productive and have engaging web meetings. Webex allows you to host and attend meetings with:
- Note taking
- Screen and file sharing
Students, faculty, staff
Benefits and Key Features
Need some ideas for how you might use Webex Meeting Center at Wright State? Here's a list of common use case scenarios.
- Host or attend a departmental meeting from off campus.
- Interview potential job candidates without having them come to campus.
- Host or attend a meeting between Lake Campus and Dayton Campus.
- Setup virtual office hours for your students to contact you.
- ...and many more!
To get started with Meeting Center, follow these steps:
Go to wright.webex.com
Click the Log In button in the top right corner.
Enter your campus username and password.
Click the Start Meeting button.
To easily schedule Webex meetings through Outlook, add the Webex toolbar to your account.
Guides and Resources
Learn about scheduling a meeting, inviting attendees, hosting or joining a meeting, and more using the following guides. Unless otherwise noted, links will take you to the Cisco Collaboration Help website.
- Hosting a Webex Meeting Center Meeting (PDF) - Wright State specific guide
- Joining a Webex Meeting Center Meeting (PDF) - Wright State specific guide
Cisco Webex provides on-demand collaboration, online meeting, web conferencing, and videoconferencing applications.
Cisco Webex offers free, online training through their website: View Cisco Webex Meeting Center Training
The CaTS Help Desk can assist you with questions regarding Webex Meeting Center.
CaTS Help Desk
025 Library Annex