2023 Benefits Open Enrollment
On this page:
Open Enrollment Overview
Benefits Open Enrollment is a once-a-year opportunity for benefit-eligible employees to reflect on their current benefit elections and make necessary changes for the upcoming year. Human Resources will continue with an active enrollment which requires all benefit-eligible employees to take action. Employees must waive, terminate, continue, or enroll in coverage for 2023 through WINGS Express beginning November 1 through November 14, 2022. Elections made during open enrollment take effect on January 1, 2023.
During open enrollment you can:
- Waive, continue, enroll, terminate or change medical, dental, and/or vision coverage
- Add or remove dependents from coverage
- Participate in a Flexible Spending Account (Health care and/or Dependent Care)
- Contribute to a Health Savings Account (HDHP participants only)
- Change your Short-Term Disability and/or Supplemental Life Insurance coverage
Outside of the Open Enrollment period, you can make changes within 31 days of experiencing a qualifying life event, such as birth, marriage, divorce, death, loss in other health care coverage, etc.
Wright State provides the following healthcare-related notices to benefit-eligible employees in compliance with the Federal notice requirements.