Open Enrollment Dates
At this time, Wright State is not in an active Open Enrollment period. For details on current-year benefits for healthcare, dental, vision, and more, visit the Benefits website.
On this page:
Benefits Open Enrollment is a once-a-year opportunity for benefit-eligible employees to reflect on their current benefit elections and make any necessary changes for the upcoming year. HR will continue with active enrollment which requires all benefit-eligible employees to make a selection to waive, terminate, continue, or enroll in coverage through WINGS Express. Changes made during open enrollment take effect on January 1 of the following year.
During open enrollment, you can:
- Waive, continue, enroll, terminate, or change medical, dental, and/or vision coverage
- Add or remove dependents from coverage
- Participate in a Flexible Spending Account (Healthcare and/or Dependent Day Care)
- Contribute to a Health Savings Account (HDHP participants only)
- Change your Short-Term Disability and/or Supplemental Life Insurance coverage (paper process)
- Outside of the Open Enrollment period, you can make changes within 31 days of experiencing a qualifying life event, such as birth, marriage, divorce, death, loss in other healthcare coverage, etc.
Wright State provides the following healthcare-related notices to benefit-eligible employees in compliance with the Federal notice requirements.