PeopleAdmin is the university's online applicant tracking system since 2008. All positions must be created and approved in PeopleAdmin.
Our employment team is offering a series of training sessions. We strongly recommend that those individuals who initiate faculty and/or staff searches for their departments/colleges attend both sessions below.
How to Create Postings
- How to initiate postings in the system
- Strategic Hire Information
- Approval process
- 'References' tool
The Search Process
- How to review application materials
- References tool
- Application workflow process
- Hiring Proposal: pre and post offer processes, including the Adjunct hiring process
Please contact Human Resources at 937-775-2122 for a one-on-one or small group session.