Employee Assistance Program
On this page:
About the Employee Assistance Program
Balancing the many priorities of our professional and personal lives can prove to be challenging. Resources for navigating Work/Life problems are important. The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a confidential employee assistance resource for all employees—regardless of benefit eligibility—and family members in their home, as well as dependents living away from home (up to the age of 26) and the employee’s parents and parents-in-law. EAP services are provided at no cost to employees, and include:
- 24/7 live toll-free telephone access to licensed and experienced counselors offering guidance, counseling, problem-solving and referral services
- A customized local/national provider network offering face-to-face counseling
- Six complimentary face-to-face counseling sessions per person, per occurrence
- A mental health chatbox called Tess that provides emotional support to boost your resiliency.
Work/Life Services include 24/7 daily living support to include:
- Web-based interactive support for family and care-giving, health and wellness, emotional well-being, and working smarter
- Web-based child and eldercare assistance
- Wellness and educational resources
- Legal, identity theft recovery, and financial advice and resources
Wellness Resources for a healthier lifestyle include:
- On-site and online seminars
- Educational materials and newsletters
- Health and well-being resources
- Web-based Health Risk Assessments
Organizational Development coaching, mediation and conflict resolution, training and skill development support and services include coaching support for HR, administrators, faculty and others in leadership roles.
IMPACT EAP Welcome Letter and Cards (PDF)
How to Access Services
Employees are encouraged to avail themselves of these resources to assist in balancing work/life matters. Contact EAP by phone at (800) 227-6007, or find the EAP on the Impact Solutions website.
- Username: WrightState
- Password: Raiderup!
Mental Health Chat
Tess is your new mental health chatbox that provides emotional support to boost your resiliency. Tess is available 24/7 and coaches you through tough times to build resilience, by having text message conversations - similar to texting with a friend or coach. If at any time during a chat session with Tess you want to speak to, or schedule an appointment with, a counselor, Tess will provide the IMPACT Solutions phone number or emergency response services, depending on the need.
- Tess is completely confidential. You can stop a conversation whenever you’re ready by simply texting "stop" or asking Tess to delete your conversation at any time.
- Tess is an excellent resource for teens, college students and adults who prefer technology as a communication tool or method for learning.
- Tess is a great way to supplement counseling and gain access to strategies and techniques that can help you manage stress in the moment.
Give Tess a try today!
- Start chatting with Tess by texting "Hi" to 1 (415) 360-0023 Start Code: wsufsap
- Like a coach, Tess works to understand your needs by asking "How are you?"
- Tess delivers coping strategies based on the emotions you express.
Tess, like all IMPACT services, is available to you and your spouse, dependent children, parents/parents-in-law, and any member of your household.
Your IMPACT Solutions Employee Assistance Program offers a Training Center featuring free interactive e-learning classes on a variety of workplace and personal development topics. You can view and register for the quarterly webinars they offer on a variety of topics.
The Training Center offers e-learning courses that can be completed in 15-20 minutes and include printable certificates of completion. Each course offers clear learning objectives that raise awareness and provide practical information and strategies.
Training Center topics are continually added to IMPACT’s library. Their current program list includes the following topics:
- Professional Development
- Work/Life Balance
- Child & Elder Care
- Sales Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
To access the Skill Builder Center follow these easy steps:
- Go to www.MyIMPACTsolution.com
- Click on “Member Login”
- Enter the username at the top: wsufsap
- Click submit
- On the homepage, click the “Training Center” box
- Choose a topic
Need Help? Call 1-800-227-6007 for immediate assistance.