On this page:
The Wright State University Payroll Department is a dedicated team of professionals committed to paying university employees on-time and accurately, providing university employees with excellence in customer service, and support in university efforts to achieve its mission.
The Payroll Department supports Wright State University as it works to achieve its mission. We provide leadership in respect to our professionalism and knowledge of payroll practices to make sure that Wright State University is in compliance with payroll and taxation issues. We will be receptive and responsive to employees' and other departments' needs.
Our vision will be accomplished by:
- Fulfilling the mission statement.
- Providing university-wide communication and training in using and understanding the systems and university payroll policies while enhancing employee developmental opportunities.
- Continuing departmental education in technology.
- Exploring every available avenue to convey information to our customers.
- Confidentiality—We will always respect your privacy and the privacy of your personal information. In those situations where we are legally bound to divulge your personal information, we will limit the release of your data to that which is covered by the rules of compliance.
- Individuality/empathy—We understand that each employee is unique and makes a distinct contribution to the university. We will always begin by first trying to understand your concerns from your point of view.
- Teamwork—We will always work together to support the needs of the employee, the department, the division and each other. Our efforts will always support the university's initiatives to achieve its mission and goals.
- Honesty—We are truthful in all we say and all we do. We are consistent in applying policies and procedures for individual employees.
- Accuracy/Timeliness—We pay all employees the amount they are due on the schedule they are due to be paid. If a mistake occurs, regardless of the source of the problem, we will make the employee whole forthwith or within a reasonable time under the circumstances of the case.
- Trust/Accountability—We will always behave in a manner that deserves your trust and your respect. You can be confident that we apply university policies and procedures consistently, fairly, and accurately across all employees.