On Tuesday, April 30, CaTS will be turning on a new wireless network for both the Dunbar Library and the Student Union. This network, called “WSU-Secure”, provides a more secure wireless connection and will require you to log in with your campus username and password in order to use it. Please note that at this time “WSU-Secure” is not replacing the current “WSU Wireless” connection. The “WSU_EZ_Connect” network will also remain available. You can still use these wireless networks without logging in.
If you’d like to try “WSU-Secure”, follow the basic instructions below. If you need more in depth instructions, visit the Wireless Authentication page, located at:
- Navigate to http://access.wright.edu/wireless
- Download and run the software installer. This will configure WSU-Secure on your machine so that you can use the connection.
All other devices (Macs, phones, tablets, etc.):
- Connect to the “WSU-Secure” wireless network.
- If prompted regarding a certificate for authctrl.wright.edu, install the certificate.
- Enter your campus username and password for authentication.
For assistance or questions concerning the “WSU-Secure” wireless network, you can contact the Help Desk at (937) 775-4827, or send an email to email@example.com.