Residence Life and Housing

Apply for Housing

photo of two students in a dorm room in The Woods

On this page:

How to Apply

  1. Log into WINGS Express with your Campus Username (w000abc) and Password.
  2. Select Student and Financial Aid.
  3. Select Housing Services.
  4. Select Continue to My Housing Account.
  5. Select Apply Now.
  6. If you need assistance logging in, contact the Help Desk at 937-775-4827.
  7. Submit the required prepayment to complete your application process.

Prepayment Information

There is a required $50 prepayment at the time of your application. If a residence hall application is canceled before May 1, the $50 prepayment will be refunded. 

Roommate Requests

If you have roommate request(s), you will need to have their name and UID (University ID) to enter on the application preferences.

International Students

30-day commitment.  

Opt for a 30-day guest housing stay in a four-person quad. The arrival date starts the 30-day clock. Typically, guest housing residents are required to pay a $250 deposit, but this requirement will be waived for students. Residents pay a flat rate of $675 rent which is due before their arrival. Complete a temporary housing application today! Apply for a 30-day stay.

Option to stay for the semester after a 30-day initial commitment. 

If you decide you want to stay beyond your 30-day guest housing commitment, then you can submit a standard housing application using the instructions found above and you will be billed the pro-rated remainder of the semester through their WINGS account.Note: this option may require you to move into a different apartment.

Students with Families

Students with families and/or children can live in The Village apartments.

Transfer and Graduate Students

Are you interested in living on campus in a community with other Wright State new transfer or with other graduate students? Wright State has three great campus housing options for you to choose from where you can live with other students like you.

Community College/Wright Path Students

Apply first to the Wright Path program if you have not already. You will receive information about applying for housing after you are accepted.

Medical and Professional Psychology Students

On-campus apartments are available for students in the School of Medicine and School of Professional Psychology programs. We understand that your academic dates are different than the traditional student calendar and will work with you to accommodate your needs.

Boonshoft School of Medicine and School of Professional Psychology Campus Housing Application

Housing Accommodations

The Office of Disability Services (ODS) and Residence Life and Housing collaborate closely to ensure that students with disabilities receive appropriate campus housing accommodations. 

Learn more about housing accommodations.