On this page:
- Only one of you needs to sign up during room selection.
- During the process, you will have an opportunity to pull in your friends as roommates.
- The student selecting the room needs the PIN number and UID for the other preferred roommate(s).
- All students must read and accept the terms and conditions of the housing agreement and set up their personal PIN Number before they can be pulled into a room.
- Pay the $50 prepayment by the deadline.
- The new or commuter student must be a high school graduate and admitted to Wright State for the next semester.
- Once admitted, they need to accept the terms and conditions of the housing agreement and set up their PIN number.
- Next, they will need to pay their $50 prepayment by the deadline.
- They need to give you their PIN Number and UID so that you can pull them in during the process.
- The current resident will choose a room during room selection and pull-in their roommates.
The first step in pulling in a roommate is to make sure they log into the room selection site to fill out a housing application and accept their housing contract. After that has been completed, you can pull them in as a roommate. Please see the step-by-step instructions below.
How to apply and accept housing contract:
- Log into WINGS Express
- Select Student and Financial Aid
- Select Housing Services
- Select Continue to my Dayton Housing Account
- Select Current Resident Room Selection
- Select Roommate Contract and PIN
- During the process, you will accept your housing contract for, set privacy settings, update roommate matching preferences and set your roommate PIN
How to pull someone in to live with you
You may pull in one, two, or three other students, depending on how much space is available in your unit. Each student you are pulling in must have already completed a housing contract, be free of Holds, and set up their roommate PIN to be eligible for this process.
- Select the green "+" button and "search" button to select your roommates. You will need their roommate pin number to add them to your group.
- Select terms for which you are about to select housing is provided for verification purposes.
- Please look up the room you would like to sign into by the tree menu to the left with drop-down arrows or by clicking on the building.
- Green beds indicate that the space is available, and you may click on it to select it.
- Red beds indicate that space is taken by another student. If you click on the red bed, you will see that students name and roommate preferences.
- Scroll down and click the finish button to finalize your room assignment.
- Follow the link to pay your $50 prepayment to secure your assigned room. If prepayment is not paid by the deadline, you will lose your assignment.