On this page:
There is an additional $200 communications fee for those who stay on-campus during the summer. In addition to the communications fee, students are charged the $60 activity fee.
|Room Type||Room Rate||Room Rate A or B Term||Room Rate C Term|
|Quad||N/A||$500 per term||$1,000|
|Forest Lane||Quad||N/A||$500 per term||$1,000|
|Studio||N/A||$500 per term||$1,000|
|Small two bedroom||N/A||$500 per term||$1,000|
|Large two bedroom||N/A||$500 per term||$1,000|
How to Apply
To submit your housing application/contract, follow these steps:
- Log in to WINGS Express with your Campus Username (w000abc) and Password.
- Select Student and Financial Aid.
- Select Housing Services.
- Select Continue to Dayton Housing Account.
- Select Summer Housing.
- If you need assistance logging in, contact the Help Desk at 937-775-4827.
- If you have roommate request(s), you will need to have their name and UID (University ID) to enter on the application preferences.
- All roommate request(s) number be the same in order to be considered for assignments together
Winter break housing is between Fall Semester closing and Spring Semester move-in.
If you are living in communities that close over the break, you must vacate your spaces by a deadline set by the university. A date will be set for Spring Semester move-in.
Apartments will remain open during winter break for continuing residents only (no additional charge for apartment winter break housing). Residents returning for spring may leave personal belongings in the apartment during the break. Current residents should review the winter break instructions (login required.)