CHANGE YOUR ROOM
Get first dibs on a new space.
- Open registration through May 1
HOW TO RENEW OR SELECT YOUR ROOM
- Log into WINGS Express.
- Select Student and Financial Aid.
- Select Housing Services.
- Select Continue to My Dayton Housing Account.
- Select Current Resident Room Selection.
- Select Keep Same Space or Room Selection.
- Continue through the steps.
If you have a hold on your bursar account, you must resolve it to participate in the room renewal and selection process.
- Fill an entire College Park or University Park apartment before February 13 and get a one-time $200 discount per person for Fall 2022 housing.
- Short term options available for graduating seniors in the Forest Lane, College Park, University Park, and the Village communities.
- Reserve your space and pay your $50 prepayment before February 25 and receive a free t-shirt.
Important Information Regarding the Renewal Process
PIN NUMBER REQUIRED
All students participating in the room renewal process must select a four-digit numerical PIN. When setting your PIN, choose one you will remember as housing staff does not have the ability to look up or reset PIN numbers. If you are pulling friends into your room, you will need their PIN number to complete the process. If you are being pulled into a friend’s room, they will need your PIN number.
GENDER INCLUSIVE HOUSING AVAILABLE
You can request your preferred roommate of any gender identity, or gender expression in all communities except Hamilton Hall; Hamilton Hall is designed with same-sex floors and community bathrooms. To be eligible, you must apply for Gender Inclusive Housing in addition to participating in the housing renewal process.
ELIGIBILITY FOR VILLAGE APARTMENTS
Apartment options in the Village include efficiency, deluxe efficiency, one bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments. Eligible students must be of sophomore status and above, at least 21 years old, or have families/partners.
Have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 937-775-4172.
Now is the time for your student to choose their campus housing for the next academic year. Since you play an important role in their college journey, this guide will provide you with important information to help your family make an informed decision about your student’s housing selection.
Why is Living On Campus the Right Choice?
Living on campus is a great way for your student to make the most of their college experience. Not only are our housing communities conveniently located near your student’s classes and activities, there are many unique benefits only found in campus housing.