Room Renewal Dates
- December 4–January 28: Renewal (keep current room for next year)
- January 29–February 4: Add new roommates (pull friends into your current room assignment)
- February 5–11: Full apartment selection (select a new room for next year)
- February 12: Students with physical disabilities priority
- February 13: Graduate/seniors priority
- February 14: Juniors priority
- February 15: Sophomores priority
- February 16: Freshmen priority
- February 17–May 1: Open registration
- If you currently live in the Village and want to keep your same apartment, make sure to renew by April 1. If you are interested in moving into the Village or currently live in the Village and would like to change apartments, please submit a Village application; this application is available beginning November 1. Each year we receive many applications for this community; submitting an application does not guarantee placement in the Village.
HOW TO RENEW OR SELECT YOUR ROOM
- Log into WINGS Express.
- Select Student and Financial Aid.
- Select Housing Services.
- Select Continue to My Dayton Housing Account.
- Select Current Resident Room Selection.
- Select Keep Same Space or Room Selection.
- Continue through the steps.
If you have a hold on your bursar account, you must resolve it to participate in the room renewal and selection process.
Short term options available for graduating seniors in the Forest Lane, College Park, University Park, and the Village communities.
$200 Discount Per Person
Fill an entire College Park or University Park apartment before February 11 and get a one-time $200 discount per person for Fall 2024 housing.
Reserve your space and pay your $50 prepayment before February 25 and receive a free t-shirt.
Important Renewal Process Information
PIN NUMBER REQUIRED
If you are participating in the room renewal process, you must select a four-digit numerical PIN. When setting your PIN, choose one you will remember as housing staff does not have the ability to look up or reset PIN numbers. If you are pulling friends into your room, you will need their PIN number to complete the process. If you are being pulled into a friend’s room, they will need your PIN number.
GENDER INCLUSIVE AND OPEN HOUSING AVAILABLE
While the majority of housing is assigned based on roommates having the same gender, we are proud to also offer Gender Inclusive Housing and Open Housing. These housing options provide the opportunity to select an assignment that does not require all roommates to be of the same sex or gender.
Gender Inclusive Housing brings together individuals as part of a welcoming and inclusive community where roommates can select to live with each other regardless of sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
Open Housing is designed to accommodate requests to live with individuals with a different gender. This housing option is to accommodate requests for male and female students to reside in the same room or apartment.
Please email email@example.com with questions.
ELIGIBILITY FOR VILLAGE APARTMENTS
The Village Apartments offer unfurnished efficiencies, deluxe efficiencies, one bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments. Eligible students must be of sophomore status and above, at least 21 years old, or students with families/partners.
Have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 937-775-4172.
Now is the time for your student to choose their campus housing for the next academic year. Since you play an important role in their college journey, this guide will provide you with important information to help your family make an informed decision about your student’s housing selection.
Why is Living On Campus the Right Choice?
Living on campus is a great way for your student to make the most of their college experience. Not only are our housing communities conveniently located near your student’s classes and activities, there are many unique benefits only found in campus housing.