On this page:
The African American Residential Caucus (AARC) organization functions under the Residential Community Association (RCA), and its primary goal is to be the voice for African American residential students at Wright State University. The AARC provides African American residential students with a resource to ask for help and voice their concerns and creates social support, unity, and pride among residents. Students can join the organization at any time throughout the academic year.
Contact Lisa Eizenga to join or for more information.
Executive Board Members for 2020–21
- President: Charlee' McLemore
- Vice President: Chauncey Collins
- Secretary: Kiera Tigner
- Treasurer: C.J. Jones
- Historian: Lauryn Phillips
- Collaboration Chair: Garrett Williams
- Public Relations Chairs: TeAsia Gamble
- Street Team Co-Chairs: Amari Richardson and Shareka Jones
- Advisor to AARC: Lisa Eizenga
- Co-Advisor: Jeremy Miller
Join the Executive Board! Apply Here!
Community Councils are student-run organizations dedicated to advocating for the interests and welfare of residential students, while also providing opportunities for personal growth and development. Community Council serves as the representative voice of the residents in their community to the Residential Community Association, plans community-wide programs and other initiatives, and participates in regional and national conferences. Any student living on campus is welcomed and encouraged to attend their Community Council meetings.
Residence Halls Council
Meetings: Thursdays at 2:30 p.m. (Join meeting here)
- President: Dylan Wolfe
- Vice President: Paige Luikart
- Programming Chair: Vacant
- Administrative Chair: Teauna Allen
- Treasurer: Vacant
- Public Relations Chair: Rebecca Pollock
- Community Initiatives Chair: Meghann Luikart
- Advisor: Kelly Gilton
Meetings: Tuesdays at 8 p.m. (Join meeting here)
- President: Vacant
- Vice President: Cassandra Brooks
- Programming Chair: Vacant
- Administrative Chair: Vacant
- Treasurer: Rita Allou
- Public Relations Chair: Vacant
- Community Initiatives Chair: Itzel Jarrett
- Advisor: Ryan Winget
The National Residence Hall Honorary (NRHH) is a nationally recognized student organization that advocates for the interests and welfare of residential students, while also providing opportunities for their personal growth and development. NRHH recognizes individuals who have contributed to the advancement of college and university housing, provides service for people in students in their communities both on- and off-campus, as well as encourage individuals to grow as leaders in their communities.
How to Get Involved
The Wright State Chapter of NRHH strives to be involved in activities on campus regularly. If you are interested in possibly becoming a member, participating in upcoming service activities, or wish to recognize positive people or changes in your Wright State residential community, check us out on Engage and like our Facebook page Wright State's National Residence Hall Honorary
Submit a Candidate to Win an Award
Do you have a resident assistant who is just wonderful? Did you attend a program that was the most fun you’ve had all semester? Is there a person who lives on campus who just stands out for being amazing? Submit these exceptional people for one of the monthly awards.
NRHH Executive Board 2020–21
- President: Logan Rex
- Vice President for New Member Education: Lauren Onianwa
- Vice President of Recognition: Acrista Fryer
- Vice President of Service: Faith Rosenow
- Vice President of Administration and Finance: Tori Ceyler
- Vice President of Outreach: Chad Dudash
- Advisor to NRHH: Lisa Eizenga
- Co-Advisor: Leslie Yetter
We strive to create a sense of community through programming, providing opportunities for leadership, and personal and professional development, and initiating change through students for Wright State and its community.
"Our vision is to create an environment and atmosphere that promotes equality, compassion, and excellence as well as provide opportunities for leadership."
Executive Board 2020–21
- President: Jeremiah Penick
- Vice President: Benjamin Hardesty
- Director of Internal Affairs: Chad Dudash
- National Communications Coordinator (NCC): Zharia Mallory
- Director of Public Relations: Ramata Ngaide
- Director of Residential Activities: Vacant
- Advisor to RCA: Lisa Eizenga
- Co Advisor: Nick Foley
Residential Community Association
029C Student Union
c/o Residence Life and Housing
Wright State University
3460 Colonel Glenn Hwy.
Dayton, Ohio 45435