On this page:
The Village Apartments are co-ed and offer efficiency, deluxe efficiency, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom unfurnished apartments. Students who are of sophomore or higher class rank, those with families or partners, or students at least 21 years old are eligible. Meal plans are optional. If you have earned college credits while attending high school in the College Credit Plus, you may not be eligible to live in apartment communities. The Village apartments offer a full kitchen, a living room, and laundry facilities in the building.
The Village Apartments are a short walk or shuttle ride to the main part of campus, keeping your close to classes, events, and resources. View The Village Apartments on the campus map
- Laundry facilities
- Secure hallways
- Picnic shelter, grill, and playground
- Childcare available on campus
- Local school bus stop
- All utilities included
- Air conditioning
- Carpeting and window coverings
- High-speed internet and cable TV access
- Resident Assistant (R.A.)—An R.A. is trained to assist you, support you, help you with conflicts, and provide educational opportunities and social activities.
- Community Council—Get involved in planning activities and governance for your community.
- Social Activities—Many of these are planned so you can take some time to get to know your fellow community members in between all that studying!
All dimensions are approximate and may vary from room to room.
Maximum occupancy: one adult and one infant (under the age of one)
- Room: 14'7 1/8" x 23'2"
Maximum occupancy: 1 adult and 1 infant (under the age of one)
- Room: 17'2.5" x 23'2"
Maximum occupancy: two adults and one infant (under the age of one)
- Room: 22'6 1/8" x 24'6.5"
Maximum occupancy: four adults and one infant (under the age of one)
- Room: 24'11" x 25'3.5"
The Wright Guarantee Tuition Program guarantees the same annual cost of tuition, on-campus housing, and dining over a four-year college career for new incoming, in-state, degree-seeking undergraduate students. You will pay the exact same rate for tuition, housing, and dining during your four years at Wright State.
The standard agreement is three semesters (fall, spring, and summer).
Residence Life and Housing also offers a short-term lease option—subject to availability. If you will be graduating, withdrawing, or transferring schools, it is your responsibility to complete the Residence Life and Housing cancelation form online letting us know your intent to leave. Once we confirm that you are not registered for classes, moved out and returned keys, we will issue housing credits for your spring or summer semester charges depending on the community in which you live and which semester you are departing.