College Park Apartments
On this page:
- Why Choose College Park Apartments?
- Photos and Tours
- Unit Options and Floor Plans
- Costs and Agreements
Why Choose College Park Apartments?
College Park Apartments are four-bedroom, two-bath furnished co-ed apartments. Students who have lived in housing for two semesters, transfer students, sophomore students, or students at least 21 years old are eligible. Meal plans are optional. If you have earned college credits while attending high school in the College Credit Plus, you may not be eligible to live in apartment communities. College Park apartments offer a full kitchen, living rooms, and a washer and dryer in the unit.
College Park is a short walk or shuttle ride to the main part of campus, keeping your close to classes, events, and resources. View College Park Apartments on the campus map: Acadia | Biscayne | Cascades | Olympic | Redwood | Shenandoah | Teton | Yellowstone
- Fitness trail
- Basketball court
- Kitchen, living and dining area, and bedrooms
- All utilities included
- Washer and dryer in unit
- High-speed internet and streaming cable TV access
- Air conditioning
Note: Student housing includes furniture, but does not include electronics, bedding, kitchen cookware/dishes/utensils, or decorations. Please visit the Wright State Campus Store website to start ordering gear to decorate your place!
- Resident Assistant (R.A.)—An R.A. is trained to assist you, support you, help you with conflicts, and provide educational opportunities and social activities.
- Community Council—Get involved in planning activities and governance for your community.
- Social Activities—Many of these are planned so you can take some time to get to know your fellow community members in between all that studying!
Unit Options and Floor Plans
All dimensions are approximate and may vary from room to room.
Costs and Agreements
The Wright Guarantee Tuition Program guarantees the same annual cost of tuition, on-campus housing, and dining over a four-year college career for new incoming, in-state, degree-seeking undergraduate students. You will pay the exact same rate for tuition, housing, and dining during your four years at Wright State.
The standard agreement is two semesters (academic year).
Residence Life and Housing also offers a short-term lease option—subject to availability. If you will be graduating, withdrawing, or transferring schools, it is your responsibility to complete the Residence Life and Housing cancelation form online letting us know your intent to leave. Once we confirm that you are not registered for classes, moved out and returned keys, we will issue housing credits for your spring or summer semester charges depending on the community in which you live and which semester you are departing.