Raider Open House

Residence Life and Housing

Maintenance Requests and Billing

On this page:

Emergency Maintenance Requests in Wright State University Campus Housing

Submit any emergency maintenance requests by phone. Emergency requests are no heat, no water, no electric, security or safety issues, or plumbing leaks.

During office hours please call:

Forest Lane Apartments and Hamilton Hall

  • 937-775-4444
  • Office hours:
    • Fall and Spring Semesters: Monday–Friday 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
    • During breaks and Summer Semester: Monday–Friday 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.

College Park Apartments, Honors Community, University Park Apartments, The Village Apartments, and The Woods

  • 937-775-4141
  • Office hours: 8 a.m.–4 p.m.

After office hours please call:

Your R.A. On Call is available:

  • Monday–Thursday, 7 p.m.–8 a.m.
  • Friday 7 p.m.–Monday 8 a.m.

R.A. On-Call Phone Numbers:

  • College & University Parks/Village Apartments: 937-409-0901
  • Forest Lane Apartments: 937-409-0907
  • Hamilton Hall: 937-409-0907
  • Honors Hall: 937-409-0893
  • Team Boston, Cedar Hawthorn (GOLD): 937-409-0892
  • Team Oak, Maple Pine (GREEN): 937-286-0438
  • Team Laurel, Jacob Hickory (SILVER) TBA

If you cannot reach an R.A., call Wright State Police dispatch office at 937-775-2111.

Non-Emergency Maintenance

Submit all non-emergency maintenance requests for campus housing with your name, phone number, building and unit number, and description of the problem or request using one of the three options available.

Internet, Wireless, and Cable TV Maintenance Requests

All information technology maintenance requests should be submitted by contacting CaTS at 937-775-4827, emailing, or by visiting the Help Desk.

Billing and Appeal of Damage Charges

Billings for damages or repair services result from periodic maintenance inspections held throughout the year or as a direct result from resident or staff requests. Several measures are taken to ensure that billings are accurate when assessed. If you feel that a billing error has been made, you can to appeal any repair charge that is believed to be in error.

Charges for special cleaning, keys, and repairing or replacing of any damage or loss to property necessitated by lack of due care on the part of the student(s) and/or guests, will be billed to the resident(s) responsible for the damage or charge. If the damage and/or charge cannot be attributed to an individual resident, it will be appropriately divided and charged to all residents of the unit, floor, building, or community.

Criteria for Appeals

Students may only appeal items that concern their own accounts. Appeals should include pertinent information as to why it is believed that the item billed is in error. All appeals should be made within 30 days after the billing has been received.

Pertinent Information to Include in Your Appeal

  • What is the item that is being appealed?
  • Which unit was the damaged item found within?
  • What do you know to be true about the damaged item?
  • Is there documentation as to how the item was damaged, or by whom?
  • When did you check in or out of the unit?
  • When did you return keys to the unit?

Submitting an Appeal

Appeals may be submitted in writing via this online form

For more information on appeals, you may contact Housing at or call 937-775-4172

Processing Appeals

A decision will be sent to the student via email once an investigation concerning the validity of the charge has been completed.

Appeals Committee

Appeals are heard by the appeals committee in the order in which they have been received. Most appeals take approximately four weeks to process.