Mentor. Serve as a guide for the Class of 2019.
- Acclimate the Class of 2019
- Facilitate small groups
- Introduce students to support services and resources
- Serve as a role model and mentor
- Provide helpful academic and social tips
- Gain leadership, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
legacy. What will yours be?
- Select, train and supervise Orientation Mentors.
- Create Orientation Publications.
- Shape the Wright State experience for the Class of 2019 by implementing social, academic, and educational events.
- Gain Leadership, supervisory, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Interact with Wright State faculty and administrators.
- Share your pride for Wright State University.
- Work hard . . . but have fun doing it!
New Payment Option for International Students Now Available
I am happy to inform you that Wright State University has recently partnered with peerTransfer Corporation to offer an innovative way to streamline your international tuition payments. Developed by an international student, with the school reconciliation process in mind, peerTransfer offers a simple, secure, and cost-effective method for transferring and processing education payments in foreign currencies.
By offering favorable conversion rates unmatched by larger financial institutions, peerTransfer enables our international students to pay from any country and any bank while saving a significant amount of money on their payments to us. Furthermore, students will be able to track the progress of their payment throughout the transfer process that will reduce incoming phone calls. Because peerTransfer captures all the student information at the time of payment, our students will be alerted when their payment is received. As a school we benefit from this free service because peerTransfer provides an online dashboard that will help us properly reconcile incoming international bank transfers. Furthermore, peerTransfer supplies key student information with each deposit, which allows for quick and easy posting to the appropriate account.
I encourage you to think about ways that peerTransfer can help you with your specific role as we support our international students. You can find the link to the peerTransfer solution on Raider Connect's website or by visiting wright.peertransfer.com
I am pleased to offer this exciting new option that will help our international students save money on payments and simplify the reconciliation process for us. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Please visit wright.edu/raider-connect/student-accounts-and-bills/payment-options for more information.
University Bursar & Director of Treasury Services
2014 Parents & Family Weekend
A great time was had by all! So, what did you miss? Check the link and see for yourself...