UCIE Photo Contest
Deadline to submit the photograph is November 10th.
The winning photos should meet one of the following criteria:
- Best Landscape shot
- Best Portrait
- Best Cultural depiction Winners from each of the categories will be awarded prizes.
Download entry form here: http://www.wright.edu/ucie/resource/files/photoContestForm.doc
Photo Contest Rules:
- Participants must be WSU Students, Faculty/Staff, and Alumni
- Each photo entry must be submitted with a completed UCIE International Education Week Photo Contest Entry Form. Forms are available at UCIE- E190 Student Union.
- Photo can be in color or black & white.
- Photo must be submitted in a 8 X 10 inch Hard copy (you do not need to frame) at UCIE - E190 Student Union
- Digital format with high resolution image can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com *(Both Hard copy and Digital Format are required to be considered for the contest)* One photo entry per person."
Veteran & Military Connected Faculty & Staff
When: Sunday, November 2, 2014
Where: Schuster Center, Downtown Dayton
Additional information can be found on the WSU Veterans Voices Facebook page or at Ticket Center Stage.
If you are a Veteran or military connected faculty or staff member contact firstname.lastname@example.org for seats in our Veterans section.
Student Government Election Results
Winner: Aaron Engle
2nd place: Michael Christopher
3rd place: Stephen Beal
Winner: Mahesh Veeramala
2nd place: Kaulini Kasarabada
2014 Parents & Family Weekend
A great time was had by all! So, what did you miss? Check the link and see for yourself...