Take our virtual tour and campus map housing tour to see the dorms and apartments you could call home at Wright State University.
On this page:
Who Can Live in Campus Housing?
- Undergraduate Students
- Community College Students
- Graduate Students and Families
- Conference Guests
- Students interested in theme and interest communities
When is Campus Housing Available?
- Fall and Spring Semesters
- Summer Semester in Forest Lane, University Park, and The Village apartments. Summer housing rates apply.
- Winter Break
Hamilton Hall was the first campus dormitory and hosts STEM City, a themed community for science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. Next to the Student Union, it's closest to the academic buildings on campus.
Live and study with other honors students in the Honors Community. Benefit from special programs including themed floors, philanthropic and service projects, and honors courses taught on-site.
The Woods includes nine fully furnished co-ed halls (Boston, Cedar, Hawthorn, Hickory, Jacob, Laurel, Maple, Oak, and Pine Halls) with suite-style bathrooms. You can live alone, with one roommate, or with two roommates.
College Park Apartments offers you four-bedroom, two-bath furnished apartments.
Forest Lane Apartments offers you studio, two-bedroom, and four-bedroom furnished apartments.
University Park Apartments are furnished four-bedroom, two-bathroom apartments.
The Village Apartments offer your studio, a deluxe studio, one-bedroom, or two-bedroom unfurnished or unfurnished apartments.
Gender-inclusive housing allows you to live in a residence hall or apartment regardless of your sex, gender identity, gender expression, or the sex, gender identity, gender expression of your roommates. Gender-inclusive housing options are offered in College Park, University Park, Forest Lane, The Village, The Honors, and The Woods. It is not available in Hamilton Hall.
- The people living in the apartment MUST fill the entire apartment (two or four residents, depending on the community).
- The people living there will share the bathroom(s), kitchen, and living/dining area.
- The people living there must fill the room to capacity. The number of roommates will vary depending on the room type.
- The people living there will share a bathroom.
You will not be assigned to gender-inclusive housing without prior request. If vacancy results from a student who does not return to Wright State or campus housing, the remaining resident MUST identify a replacement.
To apply, submit the gender-inclusive housing application
For more information, please contact Mandi Lancaster at email@example.com