On this page:
Who Can Live in Campus Housing?
- Undergraduate Students
- Community College Students
- Graduate Students and Families
- Conference Guests
- Students interested in theme and interest communities
When is Campus Housing Available?
- Fall and Spring Semesters
- Summer Semester
- Winter Break
Hamilton Hall was the first campus dormitory and hosts an engineering themed community. Next to the Student Union, it's closest to the academic buildings on campus.
Live and study with other honors students in the Honors Community. Benefit from special programs, themed floors, as well as philanthropic and service projects.
The Woods includes nine fully furnished co-ed halls (Boston, Cedar, Hawthorn, Hickory, Jacob, Laurel, Maple, Oak, and Pine Halls) with suite-style bathrooms. You can live alone, with one roommate, or with two roommates.
College Park Apartments offers you four-bedroom, two-bath furnished apartments.
Forest Lane Apartments offers you studio and two-bedroom furnished apartments.
University Park Apartments offers you furnished four-bedroom, two-bathroom apartments.
The Village Apartments offers you studio, a deluxe studio, one-bedroom, or two-bedroom unfurnished apartments.
Gender-inclusive housing is a housing option that allows students to live in a residence hall or apartment regardless of their sex, gender identity, gender expression, or the sex, gender identity, gender expression of their roommates. Gender-inclusive housing is offered in all campus communities, except Hamilton Hall.
- The people living in the apartment MUST fill the entire apartment (two or four residents, depending on the community).
- The people living there will share the bathroom(s), kitchen, and living/dining area.
- The people living there must fill the room to capacity. The number of roommates will vary depending on the room type.
- The people living there will share a bathroom.
You will not be assigned to gender-inclusive housing without prior request. If vacancy results from a student who does not return to Wright State or campus housing, the remaining resident MUST identify a replacement.
To apply, submit the gender-inclusive housing application
For more information, please contact Mandi Lancaster at email@example.com