On this page:
The Honors Community includes themed floors, philanthropic and service projects, honors courses taught on-site, and social activities. It's a fully furnished residence hall where you can live alone in a super single room or with a roommate in a double. All rooms have suite-style bathrooms. All floors are co-ed and meal plans are required. Students who are in the University Honors Program, Trustee Scholars, students who have at least a 2.5 GPA, or accepted into one of the specialized living-learning communities in this building are eligible. Other students may be assigned as needed if space is available.
The Honors Community is a short walk or shuttle ride of the main part of campus. Enjoy the outdoor spaces around it, including gazebos, basketball courts, the Garden of the Senses, or hike one of the paths through the woods. View the Honors Community on the campus map
- Community engagement, engineering, health professions, and theatre and motion pictures theme and interest floors
- Floor lounges
- Laundry facilities
- Vending machines
- Computer lab and classroom
- Recreation room and fitness room
- Live-in faculty
- Convenience store
- Coffee shop
- Microwave and refrigerator
- Utilities included
- Local phone access
- High-speed internet and cable TV
- Air conditioning
Note: Student housing includes furniture, but does not include electronics, bedding, or decorations. Please visit the Wright State Bookstore website at wright.edu/bookstore to start ordering gear to decorate your place!
- Resident Assistants (R.A.)—An R.A. is a person who's been trained to assist you, support you, help you with conflicts, and provide educational opportunities and social activities.
- Community Council—Get involved in planning activities and governance for your community.
- Social Activities—Many of these are planned so you get to know your fellow community members.
All dimensions are approximate and may vary from room to room.
Students per bedroom: one
- Room: 13'6" x 14'6"
Students per bedroom: two
- Room: 13'6" x 14'6"
The Wright Guarantee Tuition Program guarantees the same annual cost of tuition, on-campus housing, and dining over a four-year college career for new incoming, in-state, degree-seeking undergraduate students. You will pay the exact same rate for tuition, housing, and dining during your four years at Wright State.
The standard agreement is two semesters (academic year).