Executive Board 2018-19
- Noah Skowron - President
- Katherine "Katy" McClelland - Vice President
- Lauren Jeffreys - Director of Internal Affairs
- Faith Rosenow - National Communications Coordinator (NCC)
- Nate Mack - Director of Public Relations
- Chris Dietrick - Director of Residential Activities
Executive Board Elections
If you are looking to meet new people, improve campus housing, boost your resume, plan major events for campus residents,or just to make living on campus an enjoyable and life changing experience by representing the residential student body then apply to be on the Residential Community Association’s Executive Board.
Elections for 2019-2020 Executive Board Members will be held during Spring Semester.
* More information will be coming soon on elections *
- Special Programming Request (PDF)
These are funds set aside in the RCA budget for councils, organizations, and RA's. This is a great opportunity to receive additional funding to assist you in covering the costs of your events.
- Equipment Request Form (PDF)
- Collaboration Request Form (PDF)
Residential Community Association
029C Student Union
c/o Residence Life and Housing
Wright State University
3460 Colonel Glenn Hwy.
Dayton, OH 45435