The Wright Path housing program is designed for students accepted into the program and attending Sinclair or Clark State
Enroll in the Wright Path Program
Apply to Sinclair / Clark State and register for classes. To enter the Wright Path program, fill out the participant application and we will verify with Sinclair that you are an active student in good standing. Wright Path students are also eligible to live on campus at Wright State University.
Living at Wright State
- Enroll in classes at any of the partner community colleges. See enrollment, application and academic advising contacts for each college.
- Meet with financial aid on your community college campus to understand your available housing funds. If your financial aid will not cover Wright State housing, you may still apply for Wright State housing and pay Wright State directly.
- Apply for housing at Wright State.
- To be eligible for Wright State housing, you must be in good financial, academic, and judicial standing at your partner community college and Wright State.
How to Apply for housing
- You must be enrolled in the Wright Path Program (application link above).
- Access the housing application by clicking the link below. Once you are in the site, you must select the term for which you are applying.
- If you have any issues with the application please call 937-775-3372.
- $250.00 deposit will need to be paid prior to receiving your housing assignment. This deposit is partially refundable up to $200.
- The department has the right to retain your security deposit, and/or bill you for charges to cover damages, unpaid rent, and other amounts owed to the university.
For questions about housing, please email email@example.com