The Wright Path housing program is designed for students accepted into the program and attending Sinclair or Clark State
Enroll in the Wright Path Program
Apply to Sinclair / Clark State and register for classes. To enter the Wright Path program, fill out the participant application and we will verify with Sinclair that you are an active student in good standing. Wright Path students are also eligible to live on campus at Wright State University.
Living at Wright State
- Enroll in classes at any of the partner community colleges. See enrollment, application and academic advising contacts for each college.
- Meet with financial aid on your community college campus to understand your available housing funds. If your financial aid will not cover Wright State housing, you may still apply for Wright State housing and pay Wright State directly.
- Apply for housing at Wright State.
- To be eligible for Wright State housing, you must be in good financial, academic, and judicial standing at your partner community college and Wright State.
How to Apply for housing
- Complete the Wright Path Program Application.
- Once Completed and Approved and can then apply for housing
- $250.00 deposit will need to be paid prior to receiving your keys.
For questions about housing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org