Wood, Plastics, and Composites
- All materials, colors and finishes to be coordinated and approved by the University prior to being specified in Construction Documents.
- Selection of products should meet or exceed LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) criteria.
- All non-exposed wood used in building construction shall be fire resistant.
- Any treated lumber that is cut in field shall receive treatment at cut ends.
062023 – INTERIOR FINISH CARPENTRY
- Plastic Laminated countertops are not permitted in wet areas (kitchens, restrooms, etc.). – solid surface materials to be specified.