- Building furnishings including, but not limited to desks, chairs, tables, lockers, window treatments, lecterns, etc. shall be identified by the A/E but not included in the building contract.
- Where appropriate, furnishings shall be shown on the contract drawings with a note indication “N.I.C.”.
- The A/E shall provide to the university minimal specifications and a budget cost estimate for furnishings specified to be owner furnished.
- Selection of products shall meet LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) criteria.
123553.13-.19 – LABORATORY CASEWORK
- Metal or wood base cabinets with epoxy resin countertops. Final selection to be reviewed w/ University.
123616-3640 – COUNTERTOPS
- Plastic Laminated countertops are not permitted in wet areas (kitchens, restrooms, etc.) – solid surface material to be specified.
124813 – ENTRANCE FLOOR MATS AND FRAMES
- Provide entryway walk-off systems that follow the latest LEED guidelines.
129300 – SITE FURNISHINGS
- Wood furniture is not permitted
- Landscape Forms is the preferred vendor