Owner provided, contractor installed items. Design team is responsible for locating these items on the drawings and indicating required blocking.
- Toilet paper dispenser
- Sanitary napkin dispenser
- Paper towel dispenser
- Soap dispenser
- Trash/recycling containers
Owner provided, owner installed items. Design team is responsible for locating these items on the drawings and indicating required blocking.
101100 Visual Display Surfaces
- Meets equivalent performance/standards or exceeds that of Claridge.
101300 – DIRECTORIES
- By WSU.
101419-1426 – SIGNAGE
- By WSU.
102113 – TOILET COMPARTMENTS
- Plastic laminate partitions are not permitted.
- Solid plastic partitions preferred.
- Floor mounted and overhead braced only.
102116 – SHOWER AND DRESSING COMPARTMENTS
- Curtain liners and hardware shall be thick gage, mildew resistant, weighted hem with non-rusting metal grommets
102233 – ACCORDION FOLDING PARTITIONS
- Not permitted.
102800 – TOILET, BATH, AND LAUNDRY ACCESSORIES
- All accessories to be placed on side walls for easier ADA access.
- Mount grab bars to meet current ADA and OBC requirements.
- Toilet paper and sanitary napkin dispensers to be placed (vertically) as close to grab bars as possible.
- Allow for side transfer at ADA stalls.
104000 – SAFETY SPECIALTIES
- Emergency key cabinets for fire department building access must be a “Knox Box”, manufactured by the Knox Company.
- Knox Box must be alarmed and monitored by an approved fire alarm panel.
104413 – FIRE PROTECTION CABINETS
- Fire extinguisher cabinets shall be incorporated into all projects as required by code and sized for the required extinguisher.
- Fire extinguisher cabinets shall be of stainless steel material only.
104416 – FIRE EXTINGUISHERS
- Fire extinguishers shall be provided and installed by WSU.
- Contract specifications and drawings shall identify the type, size and location of all fire extinguishers as required by code.
- Fire extinguishers shall be refillable.
- Plastic heads are not permitted.
- Handheld fire extinguishers must be 5 lb. ABC dry chemical unless otherwise required by code.
- All kitchens shall be equipped with a K-type fire extinguisher.