When attempting to export grades from Pilot to Banner, some Faculty members may receive an error message indicating the process has failed. In most cases, the grade push was actually successful, despite Pilot showing a ‘false failure’ notification.
Please follow the steps below to determine if your attempted grade export was successful:
- Log into your course in Pilot, and push your grades to Banner
- In WINGSExpress, verify if the grade push was successful (instructions for verifying grades)
- If any student grades did NOT go through, attempt to push them again from Pilot
- Verify if the second attempted grade push in WINGS Express was successful
- If the push is still unsuccessful, manually add your grades in WINGS Express (instructions for submitting grades)