As an intern or special guests of the university, we welcome you to stay with us at Wright State University. Our guest housing program is designed to provide a clean, safe, and friendly campus housing for guests of the university and companies within the greater Dayton area. The guest housing program rents out rooms on a per-bed-space structure. Many of our guests will only be in the Dayton area for the summer and want to avoid the difficulty of finding a furnished apartment. We have 2 bedroom or 4 bedroom furnished apartments available, which will be shared with other guests. As your host, we are always available to assist you. Please contact us if you have any questions at (937) 775-3372 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines - Summer 2020 Guest Housing
- Summer guest housing for will be available from May 10 - August 8, 2020*
- Checkouts must be complete by 5pm August 8, 2020*
- we are able to offer an extension, but only if guests are willing to move to a new location in order to accommodate preparations for our WSU student residents.
- All rooms are NON-SMOKING and the campus is Tobacco-Free. This includes vape pens/e-cigarettes, chewing tobacco, and smoking of any kind.
- A limited number of units are available during the academic year. Please contact our office for availability.