Wright State University is required to distribute a Consumer Notice for our Tap Water Results to all faculty, staff, and students.
To Protect our People. To Protect our Community. To Protect our Planet.
The Department of Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) serves to ensure a safe and healthy environment for all students, employees, and visitors to Wright State University in support of the university’s overall mission.
- EHS works to protect human health andreduce the university’s impact on the environment.
- EHS develops programs and policies designed to meet or exceed compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, regulations and guidelines.
- EHS provides unparalleled customer service to the university and surrounding community.
- EHS accomplishes these goals through a comprehensive environmental health and safety management system.
Emergency Contact Information:
- From University Phone: 911
- From Cell Phone Dayton Campus: 937-775-2111
- From Cell Phone Lake Campus: 419-586-7724
- Facilities Management and Services Customer Care: 937-775-4444
- Environmental Health and Safety: 937-775-2215
All Other Locations:
- Dial 911
News & Announcements
Help us make our community a greener place - keep recyclables out of the landfills!
BATTERIES: Bring batteries to Biological Sciences Building 2, Room 047 during normal business hours for recycling. Items recycled include: cell phone, laptop, rechargeable, button cells, alkaline, etc.
ELECTRONICS: Bring Wright State's PC's, printers, TV's, Cell Phones, Chargers to the loading dock of Millett Hall during normal business hours for recycling.
NITRILE GLOVES: WSU is participating with Kimberly-Clark to take the next step in reducing our waste stream. The RightCycle program by Kimberly-Clark diverts laboratory nitrile gloves and turns them into the raw materials used to create eco-friendly consumer products and durable goods. We encourage you to drop by the Department of Environmental Health and Safety to try out these recyclable nitrile gloves for yourself.
OTHER ITEMS: We encourage you to click here to find out where to recycle items such as Aerosols, Compact Fluorescent Lightbulbs (CFL), Fertilizers, Paints, Pesticides, etc.
Questions? Contact EHS at email@example.com or Facilities Management and Services Customer Care at 775-4444