Wednesday, October 18, 2023, 9:30 am to 4 pm
Internships! Co-ops! Careers!
Explore opportunities at Wright State In-Person and Virtual Career Fairs 2023 Fall Semester.
On this page:
How did it go?
Students & Alumni
Wright State will host Virtual and In-Person Career Fairs on Wednesday, October 18, 2023.
What's a Career Fair?
At Wright State Career Fairs:
- Find Career Services staff to answer your questions.
- Introduce yourself to recruiters.
- Learn about internships, co-ops, and career positions.
- Ask questions you developed when reviewing the employer websites.
- Get ideas and connections for your career future.
- Gain confidence in job search interactions.
Get started: Learn how to log in to Handshake
Wright State University Career Fairs 2023 Fall Semester are hosted by Career Services
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty and Staff
Faculty and staff are invited to attend in-person career fairs, interact with employers, and support student and alumni participants.
Employer registration has closed.
Wright State In-Person Career Fair 2023 Fall Semester has reached capacity - it is sold out.
Wright State Career Fairs are for employers hiring directly into their organization, for internships, co-ops, and career positions requiring a college education.
- To participate in future career fairs or other on-campus recruiting events, employers must first connect with Career Services and register in advance.
Staffing agencies and employers offering generalist positions that do not require a college education:
Please email email@example.com to learn about recruiting opportunities to meet your needs.
Log in to submit a correction for this event (subject to moderation).