*No application fee for domestic undergraduate applicants.
On this page:
Transfer student deadlines:
- Summer Semester 2022
- A Term: May 2, 2022
- B Term: June 13, 2022
- Fall Semester 2022: August 15, 2022
- Spring Semester 2023: January 3, 2023
To complete the Wright State application process, you must:
Complete and submit the free admission application if you are a:
- Transfer student who has completed 12 semester/18 quarter hours or more,
- Wright Path student who is ready to transition to Wright State,
- Lake Campus student with an associate degree from Wright State who is interested in pursuing a bachelor's degree, or
- Lake Campus student with an associate degree from Wright State who is interested in taking additional courses.
College Credit Plus (CCP) and other high school dual enrollment students are not considered transfer students. Visit our undergraduate admissions site for appliation instructions and requirements.
Request the following as part of the application process:
- An official transcript from each regionally accredited college or university you previously attended.
- High school transcript if you are one of the following:
- A high school graduate from 1986 or before with fewer than nine semester hours completed.
- A high school graduate from 1987 or after with fewer than 15 semester hours completed.
Request an official transcript even if your current semester courses are not yet graded.
Request any additional documentation as soon as possible, including:
- Joint Services Transcript (JST) if you have served or are serving in the U.S. Armed Forces.
- Other military-related institutional transcripts (e.g., Defense Acquisition University).
- Official AP, CLEP, IB, Excelsior College Credit by Exam, and DSST score reports if you have taken any of the exams.
- ACT/SAT/ETS Praxis scores for elementary education majors.
- Official transcript from a non-regionally accredited college or university.
- Admission petition information applicable to students who meet one of the following:
- Have a cumulative college GPA below 2.0.
- Have been dismissed from an academic institution, including Wright State.
- Non-academic petition information applicable to students who meet one of the following:
- Have been dismissed/suspended from a college or university for disciplinary reasons
- Have been convicted of a felony.
Visit International Admissions if you are NOT a United States citizen, Permanent Resident (I-551), or Nonimmigrant Ohio Resident (I-797/I-94).
- Online: Many academic institutions will send official transcripts electronically through a secure server. We will accept these transcripts directly from the academic institution. If a recipient email address is required, please use firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By mail: Wright State University, Office of Undergraduate Admissions, 3640 Colonel Glenn Hwy., Dayton, OH 45435-0001
Revisit your application portal often to check on the status of your application and your required documents.