Welcome to the Wright Path Community!
Your dream of a four-year degree is possible through a partnership between Wright State and local community colleges. Begin your journey by earning an associate degree at a community college. Then, transition to Wright State to finish your bachelor’s degree. Along the way, you can enjoy the experiences and communities found on both campuses.
We offer a number of transfer guides to help guide you on your path from associate to bachelor's degree. These guides will help you take the right courses, saving you both time and money. Academic advisors will also help to ensure your credits will transfer and apply toward your degree.
Being a Wright Path student means you get to take advantage of unique benefits. Check out some of the benefits other Wright Path students have been experiencing.
- Receive automatic eligibility for Wright State transfer scholarships valued at up to $3,500 per year.
- Enjoy an easy credit transfer process and access to dedicated academic advisors at both schools.
- Take advantage of library access at both schools.
- Participate in Wright State student organizations and clubs.
- Meet and network with other veteran and military students at both schools.
- Live in Wright State campus housing while studying at the community college.
Are you currently attending any of the following community colleges?