*No application fee for domestic undergraduate applicants.
On this page:
Wright Path application deadlines:
- Fall Semester: September 15
- Spring Semester: February 1
- Summer Semester: June 1
Ready to get started? To join the Wright Path program, simply apply to the Wright Path Program through our Wright Path portal.
To complete the Wright Path application process, you must first meet the eligibility.
To participate in the Wright Path program, a student must meet the eligibility criteria:
- Have graduated high school or earned an equivalent credential
- Be enrolled or admitted to enroll for the next term at the Partner Institution as a college student
- Have at least one full semester remaining at the Partner Institution prior to receiving an associate’s degree or completing an academic transfer pathway if no associate’s degree is included
- Be in good disciplinary standing at the Partner Institution and/or at Wright State
- Not have earned a bachelor’s degree
Current high school students are ineligible to participate in the Wright Path Program under the College Credit Plus (CCP) and other high school dual enrollment programs.
Transcripts and Other Documentation
Request the following as part of the application process:
- An official transcript from each institutionally accredited college or university you previously attended.
- High school transcript if you are one of the following:
- A high school graduate from 1986 or before with fewer than 9 semester hours completed.
- A high school graduate from 1987 or after with fewer than 15 semester hours completed.
- A copy of your first-semester registered course schedule from the Partner Institution (if not listed in the official transcript)
Request an unofficial transcript if your current semester courses are not yet graded or if you are unable to request an official transcript under financial circumstances. Request a final official transcript once you complete all of your coursework at the current institution.
Request any additional documentation as soon as possible, including:
- Online: Many academic institutions will send official transcripts electronically through a secure server. We will accept these transcripts directly from the academic institution. If a recipient email address is required, please use firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By mail: Wright State University, Office of Undergraduate Admissions, 3640 Colonel Glenn Hwy., Dayton, OH 45435-0001
Revisit your Wright Path portal often to check on the status of your application and your required documents.
One semester prior to transitioning to Wright State, apply for Undergraduate Admission as a Transfer student.
You will need a minimum 2.0 GPA in order to transition to Wright State. Additional requirements may apply to be admitted fully into your major.
Wright State processes applications as they are received. To help you make a smooth and timely transition to the university, check out the Application Dates and Process for Transfer Students.