JOIN US ON-CAMPUS AND ONLINE
You can also check out our University Calendar to learn more about upcoming events on campus.
Prepare to Transfer to Wright State
- Share your transfer plan with your academic advisors from both schools.
- Complete as many of the courses on your transfer guide/articulation agreement as possible.
- Apply for admission to Wright State one semester prior to your last semester at your community college. (You may need to apply earlier for some majors. Check with your academic advisor at Wright State for more information).
- Request a transcript from all of the colleges/universities you attended and submit them to Wright State.
- Apply for FAFSA by our February 1 priority deadline.
- Apply for Wright State competitive scholarships by February 1.