Welcome to the Wright State Transfer Community!
We're glad to know you are considering Wright State as you begin a new path in your educational journey. Here, you will enjoy a quality, affordable education that will help you build a solid foundation for your career. You will feel inspired and supported by a community dedicated to your success, both as a student and beyond.
We understand transferring to a new school is often a multi-step process. Our transfer team can walk with you through each step to make your experience easy and seamless. Whether you are a community college student or transferring credit from another university, we are here to help.
You are going to feel proud of your decision to transfer to Wright State. Right now is the time to get started. Right here is the place where achieving your dreams is made possible.
Why Wright State?
Here are just a few of the reasons why our transfer students ultimately chose to become a Raider:
- Wide-variety of academic programs taught by world-class faculty
- Affordable, guaranteed tuition and transfer-specific scholarship opportunities
- Easy-to-follow transfer guides for local community college students
- Simple credit evaluation process and dedicated academic advisors
- Convenient location and family-friendly housing options
- Disability-friendly campus with an underground tunnel system
- Warm, safe, and relaxed campus vibe on a large, compact campus
- Practical experiences and internships
- Numerous social events, activities, and student organizations
Holly-Kristina Averette is pursuing her master’s degree in student affairs, works as an administrative assistant in the Office of the President and serves as a President’s Ambassador
“I knew Wright State was a great school and I wanted to come back home anyway,” he said. “It’s working out great for me. It’s definitely one of the best adult decisions I’ve made thus far.” -Riley Williams, marketing
Tell us about who you are, what you are interested in, and which majors you're looking into. We will give you answers, invite you to events, and send you emails with important dates and deadlines.