Wright State Career Fairs 2022 Fall Semester, hosted by Career Services
Wednesday, October 19, 2022, 9:30 am to 4 pm
Internships! Co-ops! Careers!
Explore the opportunities at Wright State Career Fairs, In-Person and Virtual, 2022 Fall Semester
Career Fair information for Students & Alumni:
Learn how to log in to Handshake
Select the following links for career fair details and lists of participating employers.
Wright State University VIRTUAL Career Fair, Wednesday, October 19, 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., happening inside your Handshake account.
- For Virtual Fair: log in to Handshake and register in advance; then you have access to sign up for group or 1:1 sessions.
- Session sign-up is required to participate in the virtual fair and meet recruiters.
- Recruiters review advance sign-ups to measure student interest.
- Keep checking the fair information page, as new employers may be added and more sessions may become available.
- You may sign up for sessions on day of fair, prior to the session start time, if any sessions remain unclaimed,
Wright State University IN-PERSON Career Fair, Wednesday, October 19, 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., Student Union, Wright State Dayton Campus.
- Wright State University Healthy Campus Response applies to all participants.
- To get automatic updates, register in advance on the fair information page.
- Same day registration will be available on-site.
- All students and alumni check-in on arrival, at Endeavour Room 156 Student Union.
- Arrive as your schedule allows, any time between 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
At career fairs:
- Find Career Services staff to answer questions - in a virtual Help Room for Virtual Fair; on location for In-Person Fair.
- Introduce yourself to recruiters.
- Learn about internships, co-ops, career positions if you are ready to apply now or if you are exploring possibilities for your future.
- Plan to ask questions you developed when reviewing the employer website.
- Get ideas and connections for your career future.
- Gain confidence in job search interactions.
These Wright State University career fairs are hosted by Wright State University Career Services, http://career.wright.edu
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
For Faculty and Staff
Faculty and staff are welcome to attend in-person career fairs, interact with employers, and support student and alumni participants.
Booth space for In-Person Career Fair 2022 Fall Semester is sold out.
Wright State Career Fairs are for employers hiring directly into their organization, for internships, co-ops and career positions requiring college education.
Employer advance registration is required to participate in Wright State career fairs.
Interested in our career fairs and other opportunities for building relationships on campus?
Contact the Career Services Career Consultant serving the students and alumni you want to recruit.
- Not sure which Career Consultant to contact?
Email Lance Cauley, Associate Director, Wright State Career Services, email@example.com
Staffing agencies and employers offering generalist positions that do not require a college education:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about recruiting opportunities to meet your needs.
Log in to submit a correction for this event (subject to moderation).