Stay connected to Wright State University with our virtual campus tour or schedule a virtual admissions presentation today. Check back soon for more virtual events and ways to connect to the Wright State community.
Wright State Day at Sinclair College
Tuesday, April 19, 2022
Sinclair College Building 10, Welcome Center
Sinclair students, thinking about continuing your education to earn a bachelor's degree? Join us to learn how you can achieve your goals with a quality, affordable education from Wright State.
During the event, you will:
- Explore our bachelor's degree programs and how your credits would transfer and apply toward your degree
- Make connections and learn about campus life and support services
- Discover the benefits of the Wright Path program and how you can join
- Learn how to apply to Wright State
Who should attend?
- Sinclair students currently pursuing an associate degree and plan to transfer to a four-year university
- Spring 2022 Sinclair graduates
- College Credit Plus students interested in pursuing a bachelor's degree after completing an associate degree from Sinclair
- Current and future Wright Path students
- Family and friends of interested students
|11:45 a.m.–2:15 p.m.||Check-in||Welcome Center|
|Noon–12:10 p.m.||Welcome||Expo Center|
|12:10-12:20 p.m.||Transferring to Wright State and Joining the Wright Path Program||Expo Center|
|12:20–2:30 p.m.||Resource Fair||Various Locations|
|12:30–12:50 p.m.||How to Get Involved||Room 10-009|
|1–1:10 p.m.||Celebrate Spring 2022 Sinclair Graduates||Expo Center|
|1:10–1:30 p.m.||Campus Housing||Room 10-009|
|1:10–1:30 p.m.||Study Abroad||Room 10-011|
|1:40–2 p.m.||Identity Centers and Services||Room 10-009|
|2:10–2:30 p.m.||Career Services||Room 10-011|
|2:30 p.m.||Conclusion Announcement||Expo Center|
Transfer and University Events
Transfer Raider Welcomes
Join us in a weekly virtual presentation for newly admitted transfer students. Learn about next steps and resources to help you successfully begin your first day at Wright State. Sessions will be posted as they are available.
Weekly on-campus visits with a welcome from the transfer team and a campus tour for future transfer students. Meet one-on-one with the transfer team about your transfer credit, scholarships, and the application process.