Under severe weather conditions and/or a declared state of emergency, there could be a
- Delay in opening the university;
- Cancellation of classes; or
- Closure of campus.
Before you leave for campus
- Listen to local radio/TV stations or visit the Lake Campus homepage for information about delays, cancellations, or closings. (See Performing Critical Operations)
- During the day, the campus community will be notified as above if the status of the university changes.
- DO NOT call University police for information about closure or cancellations.
If you are on campus
- You may be notified using a variety of methods (email, telephone, text message, person-to-person, etc.).
- Follow the instructions provided in the notification.