We each have a responsibility to know how we should respond in an emergency. This quick action reference provides a brief overview for the preparation and response to most emergency situations that may affect the Dayton campus.
- Know your surroundings.
- Identify your exit routes.
- Understand the action plan.
- Reporting an Emergency
- Active Shooter/Person with Gun
- Bomb Threats
- Campus Closure/Cancellation of Classes
- Chem/Bio/Rad Material Spill or Release
- Civil Disturbances
- Evacuation Procedures
- Medical Emergencies
- Missing Persons
- People With Disabilities
- Performing Critical Operations
- Severe Weather and Sheltering
- Suspicious Activity
- Suspicious Object, Package, Etc.
- Utility Failure
Download the complete Emergency Action Plan for the Dayton campus (PDF).