For Wright State students and alumni, a private, after-hours event!
Two locations: JCPenney at Fairfield Commons Mall in Beavercreek, or JCPenney at Miami Valley Centre Mall in Piqua.
Get special discounts on professional apparel, accessories, and shoes for career fairs, interviewing and other dress-up occasions.
Combining a discount coupon with sale prices may result in 60% off merchandise!
Discount coupons distributed on-site, at the event check-in.
Register/check-in at the event - Handshake RSVP encouraged but not required.
Check-in at the Wright State welcome table.
Arrive any time 6:00-8:00 p.m. as your schedule permits.
Bring your Wright State ID card or know your UID or wright.edu email address.
Also at JCPenney Suit Up:
- Giveaways during the event.
- Sephora consultation and mini-makeovers.
- Salon consultations and scheduling for your next appointment.
- Scheduling for headshot appointments at JCPenney Portraits.
Download the JCPenney mobile app ahead of time to earn $ rewards.
Pick the location nearest you for JCPenney Suit Up on February 23, 2020:
JCPenney (arrive at the entrance near Melt)
The Mall at Fairfield Commons
2727 Fairfield Commons Blvd.
Beavercreek, Ohio 45431
Miami Valley Centre Mall
987 E. Ash Street
Piqua Ohio 45356
JCPenney Suit Up is coordinated by Wright State Career Services and Office of Student Involvement and Leadership.
What it's like: Video of 2019 Fall Semester JC Penney Suit Up
Details about Wright State Career Fair 2020 Spring Semester on March 17, at Dayton campus, open to all students, all majors:
Also in Handshake for student and alumni review:
- On-campus interview opportunities listed in the Handshake Jobs section.
- Career Talks, employer on-campus visits, employer off-campus events in Handshake Events section.