Campus Recreation (CREC) features three group exercise studios (A, B, and C) within its Student Union facility. Although Recreation Fit classes are the primary users of the studios, registered student organizations are able to reserve the studios on a first come, first serve basis by filling out an event request form on Engage. Non-student organizations are able to reserve the studios on a first come, first serve basis by completing the Facility Reservation Request Form (PDF).
Our studio's features the following:
- A collective 5,000 sq. ft. of fitness space
- Hardwood floors
- On-site sound system
- Fitness equipment for training
Always check the CREC Calendar for operational hours, special closings, and events.
- Students have free access to all group fitness classes.
- Non-students (including guests), who have accessto the fitness center may purchase a group fitness pass online or at the Recreation Desk. View pricing information
- All non-Wright State affiliates wanting to participate in an activity in the studio must purchase a daily guest pass at the Recreation Desk for $5.00
- Only Wright State University students, faculty and staff are permitted to use the group exercise studios for a scheduled event or weekly club meeting.
- If a club or student organization is using a non-Wright State affiliate for coaching, teaching or instruction, that person’s name must be emailed to email@example.com 24 hours in advance of the program so that the staff at the Recreation Desk can be informed. Any sport club that has a coaching contract on file with Billy Willis does not need to provide any additional information.
- All participants using the studio spaces for practices or special events MUST check in at the Recreation Desk with their valid Wright1 Card.
- No food or drink allowed in the studios. Water is permissible but must have a cap.
- Users may not use any equipment in the room without the written permission from the Program Director or Program Manager of Campus Recreation.
- Athletic, dance or ballet shoes ONLY (no boots, dress shoes, high heels or black soled shoes). Campus Recreation reserves the right to make the final decision on footwear.
- Shirts must be worn at all times