Group Exercise Studios
On this page:
About Group Exercise Studios
Campus Recreation features three studio spaces: A, B, and C. These studios are primarily used for group exercise classes.
The studios feature the following:
- A collective 5,000 sq. ft. of fitness space
- Hardwood floors
- On-site sound system
- Fitness equipment
Students and recreation center members. Guest memberships are also available. All guests must be accompanied by a student or current recreation center member.
To reserve studio spaces, student groups shall complete the event request form on Engage. External users and non-student groups, please contact Student Union Event Services at email@example.com or 937-775-5512.
- Students have free access to all group fitness classes.
- Non-students (including guests), who have access to the fitness center may purchase a group fitness pass online or at the Recreation Desk. View pricing information
- All non-Wright State affiliates wanting to participate in an activity in the studio must purchase a daily guest pass at the Recreation Desk for $5.00
- If a club or student organization is using a non-Wright State affiliate for coaching, teaching or instruction, that person’s name must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours in advance of the program so that the staff at the Recreation Desk can be informed. Any sports club that has a coaching contract on file with Billy Willis does not need to provide any additional information.
- All participants using the studio spaces for practices or special events MUST check in at the Recreation Desk with their valid Wright1 Card.
- No food or drink is allowed in the studios. Water is permissible but must have a cap.
- Users may not use any equipment in the room without written permission from the Associate Director or Program Manager of Campus Recreation.
- Athletic, dance, or ballet shoes ONLY (no boots, dress shoes, high heels or black-soled shoes). Campus Recreation reserves the right to make the final decision on footwear.
- Shirts must be worn at all times
Failure to comply with these or other Campus Recreation policies may result in loss of space and further booking privileges.