On this page:
The Student Union Gym is located on the lower level of the Student Union past the Climbing Wall and Outdoor Resource Center. The only gym on main campus, this facility is used for open recreation, adapted recreation programming, sports club activities and special events. The standard configuration for this space is one large basketball or one large volleyball court, however, it can be divided into two smaller courts.
Students and recreation center members. Guest memberships are also available. All guests must be accompanied by a student or current recreation center member.
All open recreation users are required to show a valid Wright1 Card at the desk prior to entering the gymnasium. Once the Wright1 Card is validated, participants will receive access to the gymnasium. Individuals will not be permitted into the gymnasium during open recreation without checking in. A guest pass may be purchased for non-members, for more information visit the Fitness Center webpage.
To reserve the gymnasium, student groups shall complete the event request form on Engage. External users and non-student groups, please contact Student Union Event Services at email@example.com or 937-775-5512.
- No food or drink is allowed in the gymnasium. Water is permissible but must have a cap.
- Users may not use any equipment in the room without the written permission of the Associate Director or Program Managers of Campus Recreation.
- Groups must provide their own sound equipment if necessary.
- Athletic, dance, or ballet shoes ONLY (no boots, dress shoes, or black-soled shoes). Campus Recreation reserves the right to make the final decision on footwear.
- Shirts must be worn at all times.