On this page:
About Intramural Sports
Campus Recreation Intramural Sports program is a great way to stay in shape, relieve stress, and make new friends! So sign up for your favorite activity today on IMLeagues.com!
Some intramural sports will have a small fee between $10–25per team, while most special events and tournaments will still be free! These fees will be used for the department to continue to offer diverse and fun programs. Please check the schedule of events. Intramural sports include open, co-recreational (CR), and residence hall team sports, as well as individual sports and one-day special event tournaments.
We hope to see you out there and challenging others #ForTheShirt!
Top 10 Reasons to Play
10. Everyone gets to play
9. Get involved on campus
8. Try new things!
7. Healthy competition
6. Bragging rights
5. Stress relief
4. Stay in shape
3. Meet new people
2. Coveted IM T-shirt
1. HAVE FUN!!!
Wright State Students, Faculty, and Staff
Please visit our IMleagues Intramural Sports website to see our sports and fees. All team fees must be paid online and must be completed by the end of the night of the captains meeting.
*$10 late fee will be applied to those teams that pay after the registration deadline.
All intramural participants will be required to create an account on IMleagues.com using their @wright.edu email address and the Wright State single sign on process.
Create an IMLeagues account
- Go to the IMLeagues website.
- Click on the "Sign Up" link.
- Enter your information, and use your school email address (@wright.edu), and submit.
- You will be directed to sign on with your Wright State Single Sign On information.
- You will be taken to the Wright State page on IMLeagues.
Sign up for an intramural sport
- Log in to your imleagues.com account.
- Click on the "Intramural Sports" tab.
- The current sports should be displayed in the middle of the page. Click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in (Open or Coed)
- You can also join the sport by:
- Create a team (For team captains)
- Joining a team
- Finding the team and captain name on division page and requesting to join
- Going to the captain's player card page, viewing their team, and requesting to join
- Accepting a request from the captain to join their team
- Join as a free agent
- Once a team is created read and accept the waiver.
For Captains on Fee based leagues:
- Pay for your team by clicking HERE.
- Invite members to your team
- Registration assistance is also available at the Rec. desk (092 Student Union) or contact our Graduate Assistant CREC49@wright.edu