Welcome to the departments, services, and programs of the Wright State University Division of Student Affairs. We provide important services and educational programs vital to students' achievement of their academic goals.
Each department in our division puts students first. We believe working with students is the most important aspect of our jobs and we promise concerned staff who listen to students and advocate on their behalf.
Division of Student Affairs Organizational Chart (PDF)
- Dean of Students: Chris Taylor, Ph.D.
- Associate Dean of Students and Director, Counseling and Wellness: Robert Rando, Ph.D., ABPP
- Director, Residence Life and Housing: Dan Bertsos
- Director, Student Union and Campus Recreation: Eric Corbitt
- Director, Community Standards and Student Conduct: Christopher Hogan, M.A.
Departments, Services, and Programs
- Campus Recreation
- Community Standards and Student Conduct
- Counseling and Wellness
- Independent Scholars Network
- Pre-College Programs
- Raider Food Pantry
- Residence Life
- Student Advocacy and Wellness
- Student Involvement and Leadership
Advancing the mission of Wright State University, the Division of Student Affairs encourages and supports the holistic development of our students. We value and promote a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters and inspires students' academic, personal, and professional success; creating a lifelong relationship with Wright State.
- are the reason we are here.
- are the most important individuals we deal with.
- are not an interruption of our work--they are the purpose of it.
- compliment us when they ask for help--we are not doing them a favor by serving them.
- are not cold statistics--they are flesh and blood human beings with feelings and emotions like our own.
- are not individuals to argue or match wits with.
- are deserving of the most courteous and attentive treatment we can give them.
- are the lifeblood of this university.
- Deliver services and programs in a student-centered manner;
- Promote a campus climate that celebrates diversity;
- Collaborate with all campus constituencies to continuously enhance the educational, physical, social and emotional well-being of students;
- Evidence quality in all operations, strive for continuous improvement, and create a collaborative, caring, and participative work environment.