- University Policy
- College and Department Bylaws
- Faculty Handbook
- Staff Handbooks
- Student Handbook
On this page:
Web Accessibility Statement
The university's mission is to provide all users, including those with disabilities, a functional, accessible, interactive Web experience. If you are an individual with a disability and are having difficulties with materials hosted by Wright State University, please contact web support.
Accessibility resources available to the Wright State community
- Computing and Telecommunications Services (CaTS) Help Desk 937-775-4827
Operates the adaptive computer lab at 034 Library Annex. Provides support in using university computers and services.
- Office of Disability Services (ODS)
Offers services, programs, and activities that allow students with physical and non-physical disabilities to participate in all facets of university life.
- Division of Inclusive Excellence
Provides accommodations for faculty and staff with disabilities.
- Center for Faculty Excellence
Provides assistance to Wright State faculty and staff in making accessible course materials and multimedia content for academic classes.
- Content Management System User Guide
Informs Wright State Web editors of their responsibilities to make accessible Web pages, and provides guidance in doing so.
Web Copyright Statement
This Wright State University Web site is copyrighted. No portion or element of this site may be distributed, sold, displayed, or altered without express written advance permission.
The names, initials, seals, mascots, and logos associated with Wright State are trademarks owned by the university and may only be used for official Wright State pages by university personnel. Any other use requires express written advance permission. Contact the Office of General Counsel for more information.
Copyright Infringement Notification
Under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, any copyright owner who wishes to notify Wright State University of a possible copyright infringement on the campus network, should do so in writing to the university's agent:
Name: Sean Culley, J.D., Deputy General Counsel
Wright State University
3640 Colonel Glenn Hwy.
Dayton, OH 45435-0001
Proper written notification from a copyright owner must include:
- the name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and electronic or physical signature of the complaining party,
- sufficient information to identify the copyrighted work or works,
- the infringing matter and its Internet location,
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner or the law; and
- a statement that the information contained in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
For further information, see: