Educators of Tomorrow 2023 In-Person Recruiting Fair & Interview Day
Thursday, March 23, 2023, 2 pm to 5:30 pm
Student Union, Dayton Campus
On this Page:
Student and Alumni Information
Student and Alumni Information:
This event will bring together PreK-12 employers with candidates for teacher, administrator and other professional roles for the 2023-2024 school year
Review event details in Handshake
- This recruiting fair will be implemented in person.
- Candidates will be talking face-to-face with recruiters.
- Wright State University Healthy Campus Response applies to participants.
- To secure a same-day interview time slot, job candidates must attend the 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. Open Fair portion of this event.
- At Open Fair, job candidates request an interview time slot directly from the employer.
- Student and alumni check-in for Open Fair begins at 1:30 in Room 156 Student Union.
- Candidates who secure interview slots will return for their scheduled interviews between 3:15 to 5:30 p.m.
- To request a resume review prior to this event, email Career Services Career Consultant Teri Stebbins, firstname.lastname@example.org
For Faculty and Staff
Support student participation—encourage your students who are seeking PreK-12 professions to register, participate and submit their resumes to employers.
Questions about this event? Contact Career Services Career Consultant Teri Stebbins, email@example.com
PreK-12 Employer Information:
Registration in advance is required for this event.
Interested in attending this event and other opportunities to connect with Wright State PreK-12 job candidates?
Email Wright State Career Services Career Consultant Teri Stebbins, firstname.lastname@example.org
Log in to submit a correction for this event (subject to moderation).