Transfer Student Application
To complete the Wright State application process you must submit:
- Application for Undergraduate Admissions
- Transcripts from each regionally accredited college or university previously attended
- $30 non-refundable application fee
- High school transcripts if you are one of the following:
- A high school graduate from 1986 or before who is transferring with less than nine semester hours
- A high school graduate from 1987 or after who is transferring with less than 30 semester hours
- Students who have a cumulative college GPA below 2.0, have been dismissed from an academic institution, and/or have been convicted of a felony should refer to the admission petition section for additional documentation and information regarding petitioning for admission.
- How to submit required documentation
- By mail:
- Wright State University
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
3640 Colonel Glenn Hwy.
Dayton, OH 45435-0001
- Many academic institutions will send official transcripts electronically through a secure server. We will accept these transcripts from the academic institution. If an email address is required they can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org