The following are some of the most-used forms for finance at Student Involvement and Leadership, and each has a specific purpose for capturing accounting and financial reporting data. If assistance is needed in completing a form, please visit the office at 019 Student Union, call 937-775-5570, or email SIL@wright.edu.
- Prize/Gift Card Form (PDF)—Used to track prizes and gift cards to an individual.
- Bulk Prize/Gift Card Form (PDF)–Used to track prizes and gift cards for multiple individuals
- WSU W-9 (PDF)—Used to track vendor information, payment compliance, and taxpayer/employer identification compliance
- Independent Contractor Agreement (DOCX)—Used if individuals (using their social security number for taxes) will be doing services for the university. A certificate of insurance (COI) is not needed. Students are not permitted to sign contracts or agreements on behalf of their club, organization, or Wright State University under any circumstances.
- Memorandum of Agreement (DOCX)—Used if a company (using a federal ID number for taxes) will work for the university. COI needed. Students are not permitted to sign contracts or agreements on behalf of their club, organization, or Wright State University under any circumstances.
- Speaker/Artist Agreement (DOC)—Used if an individual is coming on campus to speak or perform. COI is not needed. Students are not permitted to sign contracts or agreements on behalf of their club, organization, or Wright State University under any circumstances.
- Receipt Cover (PDF)—Used to organize expense information and proof of purchase documentation.
- Lost/Missing Receipts Form (PDF)—Used for exigent circumstances where proof of purchase is unavailable for an expense
- Request to Use Pro Card (PDF)—Used to request an expenditure via procurement card.
- Sales and Use Tax Blanket Exemption (PDF)—Used for sales and use tax exemption for tangible personal property and selected services in Ohio.
- Catering Request Waiver Form (PDF)—Used for exigent circumstances when Hospitality Services (Chartwells) cannot provide catering services.
- Sponsorship Form (DOCX)—Used to donate a gift or gift intentions to Wright State University through the Foundation.
- Pepsi Product and Trailer Request Form (PDF)—Used to request Pepsi-sponsored products and/or the Pepsi trailer
After completing, forms can be submitted to Student Involvement and Leadership both in-person and via email at SIL@wright.edu. When submitting, please be sure to include your office contact and any additional information necessary for processing your request. Please note: confidential or sensitive information should not be processed via email.
If your request includes information such as a University ID (UID), Employer Identification Number (EIN), or Social Security Numbers (SSN), please either drop off the specific form in-person or via ProofPoint SecureShare. Forms can be dropped off in-person during normal office hours, Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m. There is also an after-hours drop box between our office and the Gold Room (021 SU) outermost entrance.