Register for Fall Recruitment
IFC recruitment is comprised of the following fraternities at Wright State: Alpha Sigma Phi, Phi Kappa Tau, and Sigma Phi Epsilon.
On this page:
The Interfraternity Council (IFC) is the governing organization for social Greek letter fraternities on campus at Wright State University. These fraternities include Alpha Sigma Phi, Phi Kappa Tau, and Sigma Phi Epsilon. The men of the Interfraternity Council work to unite fraternities, focus on common goals and create a network of support for chapters and members. We provide many interactive programs for fraternity men. Elected from our chapters, IFC officers plan and support interfraternity-associated activities.
Our purpose is to...
- Make men
- Build brothers
- Breed leaders
- Strengthen Chapters
- Prepare students
- Improve communities, and
- Achieve educational excellence
Have you ever thought of joining a fraternity at Wright State? Greek communities offer limitless academic, leadership, social, and personal development opportunities. Fraternities will help you find your niche on campus, be your home away from home, offer resources to help you achieve your academic goals, encourage you to get involved in campus organizations, invite you to play on a winning intramural sports team, and introduce you a group of friends that will praise your successes and support you when you need it.
Being a part of a Greek organization has many perks you might not expect. Here are just a few:
- Fraternities at Wright State DO NOT HAZE.
- Fraternities have a GPA requirement of 2.5 or higher.
- Fraternities provide networking opportunities with alumni members that will help you with your career search.
- Fraternities complete ample amounts of community service.
- Fraternities go to national leadership conferences, and most of the time it is free for you.
- Fraternities offer social interaction with sororities and other organizations.
Joining a fraternity at Wright State is one of the best decisions you can make for your academic career, social life, and leadership skills.
More information about Fall 2023 Recruitment is TBD.
If you have questions about IFC Recruitment, please contact the Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The fraternities on Wright State’s campus are:
For additional information, please contact:
Student Involvement and Leadership