Wednesday, July 11, 2018 to Friday, July 20, 2018
- Student Employment Virtual Job Fair occurs during the summer: July 11 through July 20, 2018
- This event connects on-campus supervisors with students available and eligible to start work during the upcoming Fall semester.
- Convenient, internet-based service.
- Students find job postings of interest via their University Career Center account in Handshake, activated with Campus Username and Password (like logging in to WINGS).
- Students connect with supervisors by following the application instructions in the job posting.
- The selection process may include interviews by phone or in person.
- The SE Virtual Job Fair is a time-limited event.
Other jobs are posted year-round in University Career Center in Handshake, including off-campus Student Employment positions, internships, co-ops, and career opportunities.