Thursday, October 14, 2021, 6 pm to 7 pm
M.B.A. Virtual Open House
Thursday, October 14, 6 p.m.
Ready to take a big step forward in your career—or ready to start a new one? Consider what a Master of Business Administration from Wright State might mean for your future, then join us for the M.B.A. Virtual Open House.
Why should you consider our Master of Business Administration program?
- Advance your career or pursue other career opportunities.
- Earn your degree as quickly as you want (full- and part-time options).
- Take advantage of flexible scheduling with online classes.
- Start your M.B.A. immediately after your college graduation.
- Complement your undergraduate degree. An M.B.A. can benefit graduates in education, science, engineering, liberal arts, nursing, and more.
Get a glimpse of the personal attention you will enjoy in Wright State's program. Meet faculty members and learn about the classes you'll take. You'll also find out about flexible class options, competitive tuition, and the application process.
Register at wright.edu/mba-voh. See you October 14!
Log in to submit a correction for this event (subject to moderation).